Mobile Reach is a mobile platform that facilitates instant mobile access, providing DoD and other Federal agencies critical mobile access to information, quicker response times, and enhanced effectiveness of the mission. With more than a decade of mobility software implementations for federal, state, and local governments, Mobile Reach software meets strict government standards, including:
- DoD-approved security
- Flexibility to accommodate highly configured or legacy applications
- Ability to support wide range of mobile devices
- Ability to operate fully offline
Mobile Reach has completed project implementations with the Department of Defense, large federal agencies and state government organizations. Mobile Reach software has passed rigid security measures, receiving the U.S. Army’s Certificate of Networthiness and approval for the DoD’s Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet).
Mobile Reach software and services are available through GSA Schedule 70 and includes out-of-the-box, task-specific, native mobile apps that connect to a variety of backend enterprise-class systems, including BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, SAP, and other back-end applications.
Mobile Reach supplies a variety of U.S. Military bases and DoD agencies with end-to-end mobility solutions that allow them to streamline operations, including managing and servicing assets, as well as deploying and decommissioning equipment in the field.
Mobile Reach software meets the rigid standards that the military requires, including security, functionality, and use-ability in areas of little or no connectivity. Mobile Reach’s extensive experience in supporting the Department of Defense provides us with critical insight into mission challenges, requirements, constraints, and vision.
Our acquired knowledge results from:
- Our almost two decades of experience in working with government project teams and staffs
- Our contract experience
- Our interaction with the command
Most importantly, Mobile Reach mobility software solutions have constantly evolved based on feedback based on past implementations with the DoD. We continuously add features and upgrade our software to help reduce operational costs, improve inventory accuracy, and speed up incident and problem resolutions.
Mobile Reach has partnered with numerous systems integrators and defense contractors on many different projects and contracts, helping to provide additional value and efficiency. Our software allows integrators to consistently meet service level agreements with fewer resources. Benefits include greatly improved data integrity, shorter mean-time to repair, reduced downtime, and enhanced regulatory compliance.
Specific benefits include:
- Lower SLA penalties (12% to 15% increase in SLA compliance)
- Increase efficiency of mobile worker to fix more incidents (35% to 50%)
- Decreases amount of travel back to ‘home base’ (efficiency factor)
- Increase responsiveness and effectiveness of mobile workforce
- Increases accuracy of service desk information used to make business decisions
- Allows for capture and injection of data as the work is being performed to promote data integrity
- Re-allocate other mobile workers to other tasks supporting the mission / business
- Increase odds of winning a re-compete by providing greater value during the contract at a lower cost
- A mobile solution is a very visible offering that the end user will physically see, which displays technology maturity and extra value perception
- Increase odds of winning a new contract with added functionality or equaling functionality
- Monitor and extinguish critical outages or problems faster
- Approval process time is greatly reduced
- The need for a mobile manager to reassign a ticket quickly can be crucial to the business
- Allows managers or techs to escalate a critical issue quicker for faster resolution
Mobile Reach mobile software and services are available via GSA Schedule 70. Mobile Reach, a small, woman-owned business, also has access to other contract vehicles for easy procurement. Contact us to learn more.
Reduce costs and increase efficiency
Modernize and improve constituent services
Gain visibility into field operations
Easy and Flexible Integration
Mobile Reach seamlessly integrates with your enterprise systems and databases so you can tailor the mobile user experience to any field process or task. Enable your field workers and specialists to update records in real time, streamlining operations and securely sharing critical information. Click to learn more about our integrations with ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, and other ERP, CRM, and service platforms.