Enhance ServiceNow with Native Mobile Apps, Barcode Scanning, RFID
For tracking non-discoverable assets, receiving new assets and performing full inventories, your mobile technicians need both immediate access to IT asset records and the ability to create new asset records from the field. The smart choice for empowering field technicians and other mobile users of ServiceNow is offline capable mobile applications built on the Splitware Mobility Platform.This complete solution allows you to rapidly build and deploy device native, task-specific mobile applications that securely connect to ServiceNow Asset Management and Work Management. Use barcode scanning and radio frequency identification (RFID) technology with Splitware IT asset management apps for Android, iPhone and iPad, BlackBerry, and Windows Mobile barcode scanners / RFID readers to update and maintain your ServiceNow CMDB in real-time, error-free. Enhance mobile work management and allow field technicians and support personnel to receive and update work orders on the fly.
For more information on Mobile Reach’s integration with ServiceNow and how it compares to ServiceNow’s own mobile offering for iPad, download Splitware Mobility Platform for ServiceNow.
For a current list of all the mobile platforms that are supported with Splitware as well as some of our recommended devices, see our Mobile Device Recommendations Page.
Offline-Capable Mobile Applications for ServiceNow
- Deploy native mobile applications that securely connect to ServiceNow IT Asset Management or Work Order Management
- Use barcode scanning, RFID, or NFC to quickly capture and update IT asset data
- Enable real-time updates to ServiceNow via WiFi or cellular
- Operate in offline mode for disconnected or non-secure environments
- Leverage BYOD initiatives with cross-platform support for iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile
- Enhance business decisions through dramatically increased CMDB integrity
- Improve ITIL, Sarbanes-Oxley, or other regulatory policy compliance
Mobile ServiceNow Use Cases
- Create asset records in your CMDB right at your receiving location, as soon as they arrive
- Affix and associate asset tags to your non-discoverable assets
- Reduce the amount of time and resource required to perform wall-to-wall inventory
- Use asset tagging and barcode scanning to improve the accuracy of your CMDB
Asset Lifecycle and Move / Add / Change Support
- Process daily asset status changes as they occur
- Track asset transfers instantly to maintain ownership, accountability info
Work Order Management
- Get the right people to the right job every time
- Maintain worker productivity with offline mobile access to Work Orders
- Manage parts, returns, and repairs
- Monitor parts and inventory and manage reverse logistics and depot repair activities which reduce costs and mean time to repair
Mobile Reach Customer Success Stories
Mobile Apps for ServiceNow IT Asset Management
Enhance ServiceNow IT Asset Management with the Splitware Mobility Platform. Splitware supports updating and creating IT asset records in ServiceNow Asset Management via iPhones, iPads, iPad Minis, and iPod Touches, Android devices, BlackBerry phones, and Windows Mobile Barcode Scanners / RFID readers. Click images for larger views.
|ServiceNow Asset Batch Scan Apps
||ServiceNow Asset Batch Scan App
||ServiceNow Asset Batch Scan App