Enhance ServiceNow IT Asset Management with Barcode Scanning, RFID, Mobile Applications
For tracking non-discoverable assets, receiving new assets and performing full inventories, your mobile technicians need both immediate access to IT asset records and the ability to create new asset records from the field. The smart choice for empowering field technicians and other mobile users of ServiceNow is cross-platform mobile applications built on the Splitware Mobility Platform.
This complete mobility solution allows you to rapidly build and deploy mobile applications that securely connect to ServiceNow. Use barcode scanning and radio frequency identification (RFID) technology with Splitware IT Asset Management Android apps, iPhone apps and apps for other smartphones, tablets, and mobile computers to update and maintain your ServiceNow CMDB in real-time, error-free.
For more information on Mobile Reach’s integration with ServiceNow and how it compares to ServiceNow’s own mobile offerings, download Splitware Mobility Platform for ServiceNow Differentiators.
Automate ServiceNow IT Asset Management with Barcode Scanning, RFID, NFC
- Deploy native mobile applications that securely connect to ServiceNow IT Asset Managment or Work Order Management
- Use barcode scanning, RFID, or NFC to quickly capture and update IT asset data
- Enable real-time updates to ServiceNow via WiFi or cellular
- Operate in offline mode for disconnected or non-secure environments
- Support major mobile operating systems, including iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile
- Enhance business decisions through dramatically increased CMDB integrity
- Improve ITIL, Sarbanes-Oxley, or other regulatory policy adherence
ServiceNow ITAM Mobile Use Cases
- Create asset records in your CMDB right at your receiving location, as soon as they arrive
- Update Purchase Order module with receipt information
- Affix and associate asset tags to your real assets
- Reduce the amount of time and resource required to perform wall-to-wall inventory
- Use asset tagging and barcode scanning to improve the accuracy of inventory
Asset Lifecycle and Move / Add / Change Support
- Process daily asset status changes as they occur
- Track asset transfers instantly to maintain ownership, accountability info
Mobile Apps for ServiceNow IT Asset Management
The Splitware Mobility Platform supports scanning into ServiceNow Asset Management via iOS phone and tablets, Android devices, BlackBerrys, Barcode Scanners or RFID. Click images for larger views.
|ServiceNow Asset Batch
||ServiceNow Asset Batch
||ServiceNow Asset Batch