Mobile Reach has been a BMC Software partner for more than 11 years, providing mobile application extensions of the BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite of applications as well as custom applications built on the BMC Remedy Action Request System.
The Splitware Mobility Platform integrates directly into any version of the BMC Remedy, extending IT Service Management, Change, and IT Asset Management functionality to your mobile workforce.
The system enables service desk technicians to fully integrate management of Incidents, Work Orders, Change Approvals, Asset Receipts, Spot-Check inventory, and Move-Add-Change operations, allowing for enhanced ITIL policy adherence. These native mobile applications ensure optimal, real-time accuracy of your CMDB and the high-level of data integrity that promotes confident, proactive decision-making.
Why Splitware for BMC Remedy Mobile ITSM Apps?
The Splitware Mobility Platform is tightly integrated with the BMC Remedy AR System and has been for more than a decade. Splitware supports all versions of BMC Remedy as well as specific applications in the BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite.
The integration between Splitware and the BMC Remedy Action Request (AR) System API supports many standard applications as well as custom forms. Implementing a Splitware mobile BMC Remedy ITSM solution provides your mobile workers with a direct mobile interface to any BMC Remedy application from smartphones, tablets, barcode scanners and RFID devices.
- Requires minimal administrative support
- Utilizes the existing BMC Remedy ITSM infrastructure with little to no impact
- Allows the extension of both standard and custom BMC Remedy ITSM applications
- Supports always available operations regardless of network connectivity
- Ensures wide acceptance with a fluid and responsive user experience
- Enables offline use in disconnected or restricted areas
- Utilizes over-the-air deployment to ensure rapid scalability
- Features a highly customizable and rich user interface
- Supports a wide range of mobile devices, including RFID and barcode scanners, signature capture, camera, GPS
Improve Remedy CMDB Accuracy with Real-Time Data
Maintaining an accurate CMDB is very difficult, as the IT environment is highly dynamic. Tools such as discovery and other process automation applications help maintain the picture by replacing certain manual functions with computer programs. However, there are many processes that cannot be replaced by automatic tools.
Incidents, Tasks, and Approvals must be managed every day by people who do not sit behind a desk. Asset receipts, decommissioning, shipping, transfers, MAC and other daily asset operations must be tracked as they occur to maintain a consistent configuration map of asset resources.
The Splitware Mobility Platform facilitates ALL of your critical business operations, arming your entire workforce with the ability to access relevant information whenever needed, wherever they may be located.
- A direct API integration to the BMC Action Request System
- Conflict-detecting synchronization process that preserves data integrity
- Sophisticated caching capability that enables fully functional offline operation
- Native mobile applications with a robust and fully customizable user interface
- AES-256 encryption for both data-at-rest and over-the-air data transfer, as well as device-side user logins and application locking that help make up a fully secure mobile system
- A superior user experience