Splitware Asset Lifecycle Mobile App for BMC Remedy — BlackBerry 10
Mobile Reach has been a BMC Software partner (Technology Alliance and MarketZone) for 14 years, providing powerful mobile applications that connect to BMC Remedy IT Service Management (ITSM) Suite as well as custom back-end applications built on the BMC Remedy Action Request System. Our award-winning Splitware Mobility Platform integrates directly into any version of BMC Remedy, including ITSM 8, extending BMC Remedy IT Asset Management / Atrium CMDB, Service Desk, Change Management, and Task Management functionality to your mobile workforce. We can make BMC Remedy mobile apps work for your business.
Native, task-specific mobile applications designed and deployed with Splitware enable service desk technicians to fully integrate the management of Incidents, Work Orders, Change Approvals, Asset Receiving, Spot-Check Inventories, Full Physical Inventories, and Move-Add-Change operations, allowing for enhanced ITIL policy adherence and improved mobile ITIL workflows. These robust mobile applications ensure accurate and real-time data is in your BMC Atrium CMDB and a higher level of data integrity that promotes better business decisions and reduced costs. Splitware operates on iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Mobile devices and incorporates robust barcode scanning, RFID, signature capture, and offline capable workflows. Empower your mobile workforce and embrace BYOD initiatives with Splitware for BMC Remedy.
For a current list of all the mobile platforms that are supported by Splitware as well as some of our recommended devices, see our Mobile Device Recommendations Page.
Contact us today to set up a Splitware for BMC Remedy product tour for your team!
Why Splitware for BMC Remedy Mobile ITSM Apps?
The Splitware Mobility Platform is tightly integrated with the BMC Remedy AR System. Splitware supports all versions of BMC Remedy ITSM as well as specific applications in the BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite. The integration between Splitware and the BMC Remedy Action Request (AR) System API supports many standard applications as well as custom forms. Implementing a Splitware mobile BMC Remedy solution provides your mobile workers with a direct mobile interface to any back-end BMC Remedy application from smartphones, tablets, barcode scanners and RFID readers.
- Requires minimal administrative support
- Utilizes the existing BMC Remedy ITSM infrastructure with little to no impact
- Allows the extension of both standard and custom BMC Remedy ITSM applications
- Supports always available operations regardless of network connectivity
- Ensures rapid end user adoption with a fluid and responsive user experience
- Enables offline use in disconnected or restricted areas
- Utilizes over-the-air deployment to ensure rapid scalability
- Features a highly customizable mobile user interface
- Supports a wide range of mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets, barcode scanners and RFID readers
- Supports BYOD initiatives with cross-platform support for iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch), Android (phones and tablets), BlackBerry (phones through BlackBerry 10, and Windows Mobile barcode scanners.
- Task-specific mobile apps utilize device features, including camera scanning, maps, GPS, push notifications, signature capture, single sign on, etc.
Improve BMC Remedy CMDB Accuracy with Real-Time Data
Maintaining an accurate CMDB is very difficult, as the IT environment is highly dynamic. Tools such as discovery and other process automation applications help maintain the picture by replacing certain manual functions with computer programs. However, there are many processes that cannot be replaced by automatic tools. Incidents, Tasks, and Approvals must be managed every day by people who do not sit behind a desk. Asset receipts, decommissioning, shipping, transfers, MAC and other daily asset operations must be tracked as they occur to maintain a consistent configuration map of asset resources.
The Splitware Mobility Platform facilitates ALL of your critical business operations, arming your entire workforce with the ability to access relevant information whenever needed, wherever they may be located, for improved mobile incident management and accurate and efficient mobile IT asset management.
- A direct API integration to the BMC Action Request System
- Conflict-detecting synchronization process that preserves data integrity in the CMDB
- Sophisticated caching capability that enables fully functional offline operation
- Native mobile applications with a robust and fully customizable user interface
- Highly secure encryption levels for both data at rest one the device and cellular or WiFi data transfer, as well as device-side user logins and application locking
- A superior end user experience with high performance, task-specific mobile apps