Rapidly Mobilize Business Processes and Data
Mobile Reach’s Splitware Mobility Platform is a best-in-class mobile enterprise application platform that allows organizations to easily extend enterprise applications to mobile users across a variety of mobile devices and form factors.
Powering highly complex mobile workflows across the globe, Splitware is a proven enterprise mobility solution that enables cross platform mobile app development and deployment. With industry leading levels of security, scalability, and end user adoption, IT departments in large corporations, federal agencies, and branches of the U.S. Military use Splitware for device native mobile apps that connect to mission critical backend systems. Standardize and scale mobility initiatives with low costs of ownership and administration.
Splitware supports a wide variety of mobile operating systems and technologies, including iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows and Windows Mobile, as well as RFID and NFC enabled mobile devices.
Build and Deploy Secure Mobile Apps
- Easily extend a wide variety of enterprise applications to the mobile workforce
- Capitalize on internal BYOD (bring your own device) initiatives
- Build, manage, iterate and deploy mobile apps across all major mobile platforms
- Utilize native mobile apps to take advantage of device functionality
- Deploy robust mobile apps in hours, not days or weeks
- Deliver an enhanced experience for rapid end user adoption
- Rely on industry leading security with 256-bit AES encryption
- Work offline or in disconnected or restricted environments
Splitware Mobility Platform: Enterprise Mobility Made Simple
- Splitware Gateway: A lightweight, server-side mobile gateway
- Splitware AppStudio: An award-winning, rapid mobile application development environment that facilitates programming-free, cross-platform mobile app development
- Splitware Enterprise AppStore: Branded enterprise app store to manage and deploy mobile apps
- Splitware Mobile App Templates: Template mobile applications for organization specific processes in IT Service Management, IT Asset Management, Change Management, Task Management, Inventory Tracking, Batch Processing, etc.